Employment Law Barristers at Kenworthy’s Chambers provide employers and employees with advocacy services and legal advice on all areas of Employment Law.
Kenworthy’s Employment Law Barristers have an outstanding reputation for handling complex Employment Law cases discreetly with empathy and understanding.
Kenworthy’s Chambers Employment Law team is ranked 1 in departments by Chambers and Partners
“Kenworthy's Chambers has a mixed employer/employee practice. Their expertise in a range of areas attracts instructions from employers' organisations and statutory bodies.”
"Kenworthy’s Chambers is home to employment specialists who primarily act for claimants, but also for employers, in proceedings including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing."
“Bruce Henry is a respected barrister with a busy employment practice. He is instructed by claimants and trade union members in discrimination, reasonable adjustment and other matters in the Employment Tribunal and the EAT.”
“Kenworthy’s is active in both the Employment Tribunal and the Employment Appeal Tribunal. Recent instructions include disability discrimination, TUPE and unfair dismissal cases."
“Bruce Henry has an excellent manner and rapport with clients and explains case weaknesses and difficulties tactfully and empathetically.”
Kenworthy’s Barristers act for employers, employees, charities, local authorities, and the professional and public sector. We have longstanding relationships working with statutory bodies, regulators, disciplinary boards, trade unions, and trade union firms.
Our Employment Law team appears nationally in the Employment Tribunal (ET), Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT), at County Courts, and in High Court claims. We also represent individuals at the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Tribunal in Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) cases, and at Disciplinary Hearings before professional regulatory bodies like the General Medical Council (GMC), Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Kenworthy’s Employment Law Barristers
All our Employment Law Barristers accept Public Access work.
The Employment Law Barristers at Kenworthy's Chambers are highly experienced and receive instructions across all areas of Employment Law. Representing both employers and employees throughout the UK, Kenworthy’s Employment Team deal with the following types of Employment Law cases:
- Adoption Leave
- Age Discrimination
- Bonus Payment Disputes
- Compromise Agreements
- Constructive Unfair Dismissal
- Contractual Disputes for individual employees, trade unions and business (including changing collective terms and conditions)
- Disability Discrimination
- Disciplinary Hearings before professional regulatory bodies including the General Medical Council (GMC) and Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Employee Disputes
- Employee Rights
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Disputes
- Equal Pay
- Flexible Working
- Fixed-Term Worker Discrimination
- Holiday Pay Claims
- Maternity Leave
- Marital Status and Civil Partnership Discrimination
- Parental Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Part-Time Worker Discrimination
- Pay Disputes
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Professional Sports Employment Law Issues and Disputes
- Protected Interest Disclosure
- Race discrimination / Racial Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Restrictive Covenants (including injunctive and springboard injunctive relief)
- Settlement Agreements
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Trade Unions
- Transgender Rights
- Transgender Discrimination
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Termination
- Workplace-based Protection from Harassment Act claims
- Wrongful Dismissal