Regulatory & Inquests
Prior to coming to the Bar, Peter appeared in over 30 inquests all over England and Wales, mainly in relation to motor accidents.
- Diaz v London & South East Railway Company Ltd : Advised upon successful claim for injury caused when faulty train doors closed on Claimant
- Mohamed & Others v Umar & Zurich Insurance Plc : Successfully represented three of seven claimants in two cars in a three-day multi-track trial in which fraud was alleged.
- Bury Vehicle Leasing Ltd v Brownhills Motorhomes Ltd : Advised in a depreciation case for a £100,000 motorhome
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association