Housing & Commercial Property
Peter has developed a landlord & tenant practice, acting for both commercial and private landlords. He has had particular success in resisting claims for damages bought by tenants for failing to serve Prescribed Information under section 214 of the Housing Act 2004. Peter is happy to discuss cases ahead of instructions.
- Milner v Khaksar 21st February 2017(unreported)
A successful appearance before Lord Justices Longmore and Underhill in the Court of Appeal in an appeal relating to service of proceedings in a commercial property case.
- Diaz v London & South East Railway Company Ltd : Advised upon successful claim for injury caused when faulty train doors closed on Claimant
- Mohamed & Others v Umar & Zurich Insurance Plc : Successfully represented three of seven claimants in two cars in a three-day multi-track trial in which fraud was alleged.
- Bury Vehicle Leasing Ltd v Brownhills Motorhomes Ltd : Advised in a depreciation case for a £100,000 motorhome
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association