Family & Finance
Janet's practice incorporates the full range of family law work, including domestic violence and public law children work.
Janet has a particular interest in working with parents during Care Proceedings, working with clients suffering mental health problems and private law work. She is developing work in family cases that have asylum and immigration aspects.
Janet has particular experience in the following areas:
- Representing parents and other family members in residence and contact disputes (Child Arrangement Orders) and emergency orders such as prohibited steps
- Non Molestation Applications (both for the applicant and respondent)
- Special Guardianship Orders (including advice on Judicial Review and SGO payments)
- Representing parents and older children in care proceedings
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Forced Marriage Applications
- Human Rights issues involving European Provisions in the Family Proceedings Court, County Court and the High Court