Stephen's employment practice encompasses a full range of employment matters, acting on behalf of both Claimants and Respondents in Employment Tribunals across the UK.
With over 10 years' experience, Steve is able to draw upon his extensive expertise in employment law, as well as his other practice areas including Immigration, Civil Litigation and Crime, when any crossover elements appear. He is praised for his calm and persuasive style as an advocate and his exceptional client care skills.
- R v Smith : Successful defence against allegation of large-scale cultivation of cannabis
- R v Rasid & Others : Successful defence against allegation of supply of large amounts of cocaine and heroin
- R v Darbyshire : Successful defence against allegations of serious assault
- R v Patel : Successful defence in POCA proceedings. Reduced proceeds confiscated by a very substantial amount
- R v Schiavo : Successful defence in POCA proceedings. Reduced proceeds confiscated by a very substantial amount.
- R v Roache : Stalking case. Appealed sentence and achieved significant reduction.
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers Association