Shazia accepts Immigration Law instructions on a Direct Access basis for appropriate cases. Please refer to the below pricing range for their services; this is subject to case type, complexity and seniority or experience of the barrister. Accurate quotes will be provided prior to commencement of the work involved.
Advice & Preparation: £175 - £275 + VAT
Conferences: £250 - £500 + VAT
*FT immigration hearings: £500 - £750 + VAT
*Bail hearings: £350 - £500 + VAT
*These price ranges for hearings at Manchester IAC, other courts will incur a travel charge.
Please contact our Senior Immigration Clerk, Courtney ([email protected]), for more information.
- Adetola, R (on the Application of) v First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) & Anor  EWHC 3197 (Admin) : Immigration. Ms Shazia Khan instructed by Immigration Advisory Service for the Claimant. (http://bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2010/3197.html
- TE (Eritrea) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 174 : Immigration. Reported case: TE v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 811 (14 July 2011)
- R (on the Application of) Samandari v Secretary of State for the Home Department  All ER (D) 122 (May) : Immigration
- Mukarkar v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 1182 : Court of Appeal case. Immigration. CA case on Article 8.
- SO and SO (Khad - members & family) Afghanistan CG  UKAIT 00003 : Immigration
- AS (Kirundi/Buyenzi - "country expert" evidence) Burundi  UKAIT 00172 : Immigration
- Marara (Innocent) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 1017 : Court of Appeal case. Immigration. Permission application on fresh evidence.
- Mukasa (Alex) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 111 : Immigration. Judicial Review application on the Dublin Convention and Article 8.