Sara accepts Criminal Law instructions on a Direct Access basis for appropriate cases. Please refer to the below pricing range for their services; this is subject to case type, complexity and seniority or experience of the barrister. Accurate quotes will be provided prior to commencement of the work involved.
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £75 to £200 + VAT
Court Attendance (Day Rate): £300 to £1000 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £100 to £125 + VAT
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £100 to £250 + VAT
Trial Attendance (Day 1): £1000 to £4000 (Additional days) £500 to £1500 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £125 to £250 + VAT
Pre-Trial & Post-Trial hearings: £300 to £1000 + VAT
Court of Appeal & High Court
Advice & Preparation (Hourly Rate): £150 to 300 + VAT
Court Attendances (Day Rate): £1000 to £4000 + VAT
Conferences (Hourly Rate): £125 to 250 + VAT
*These price ranges are based on local courts; other courts will incur a travel charge.
Please contact our Senior Criminal Clerk, Paul ([email protected]) for further information.
- R v Gray (2016) : Defended former dental nurse receiving suspended sentence for series of robberies for pain killers. Press coverage
- R v Anderson (2016) Outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner Press Coverage
- R V Stewart (2015) - Appeal v Conviction in the Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) Case Analysis
- R v Kennedy & Ors (2015) - Conspiracy to Supply Drugs; Family business; Large Scale operation
- R v S (2015) - Sexual Activity with a child; Vulnerable Defendant with Autism; Intermediary required for both Defendant and Crown witness
- R v Barnard (2015) - Historic Sexual Abuse; Multiple Complainants; Multiple Rapes; self-confessed "White witch"
- R v H (2015) - Child Abduction; Removal from Jurisdiction; Vulnerable Defendant with Bipolar Disorder
- R v C (2014) - Buggery; Historic Allegations; Brain-injured Defendant; Fitness to Plead
- R v O'Neill (2014) - Historic Sexual Abuse; Multiple Complainants
- R v Martin (2014) - Possession with Intent to Supply; Conspiracy to Steal; Cannabis factory worth in excess of £500,000
- R v I (2013) - Attempt Rape; Robbery; Joint Enterprise; Vulnerable Defendant; Galbraith Submission
- R v Jackson (2012) - Pervert the Course of Justice; False Alibi in Murder case
- R v Brockbank (2007) & (2010) - Section 18 Assaults; False Imprisonment; Robbery; Unfit to Plead; Section 41 Restriction; Hospital Order; Retried when deemed Fit by order of Secretary of State
- R v CH (2009) - Incest; Arson; Child Defendant; Mental Health Issues
- R v S (2006) - Violent Disorder; Police suppression of Evidence/Contamination; Abuse of Process
As Led Junior Counsel
- R v Crago (2005) - Historic Sexual Abuse; Multiple Rapes; Multiple Complainants
- R v M (2007) - Violent Disorder; Section 18 Assault; Conspiracy to commit violence; large scale disorder in Leeds involving multiple stabbings
CPS Advocates Panel - Specialist Rape and Serious Sexual Offences Panel (Category 4)