Patrick has considerable experience in cases involving fraud, sexual offences, murder and manslaughter, drug offences and violent crimes.
He offers prompt responses to requests for advice, tactical awareness and assistance in helping them provide the best possible service to our mutual clients.
- R v Jarratt  - Press Coverage
- R v Sykes (2015) Senior prison officer acquitted of assault
- R v Lomas  EWCA Crim 1792, Exclusion Orders under Licensed Premises (Exclusion of Certain Persons) Act 1980
- R v Sullivan : Successful defence of a school teacher accused of sexual assault
- R v Hughes : Successful defence of Prison Officer accused of assaulting a prisoner at a Young Offenders Institution
- R v Sundar-Raj : Successful defence of a Nurse accused of misuse of Class A drugs in the course of her employment
- R v Doe : Successful mitigation on plea of young woman accused of assisting a murderer, avoiding imprisonment
- R v Tudge : Successful defence of protester, involving Article 10 Human Rights
- R v Oloidi : Successful defence of care assistant accused of assaulting service user
- R v Churchill : Successful defence of man accused of a number of sexual offences against a number of young girls
- R v Rafiq : Successful defence of young wife accused of importing heroin from Pakistan
- R v Ranahan : Large scale drugs conspiracy and firearms case
- R v Hope : Large scale prison riot case