David is regularly instructed in cases involving serious violence, murder and organised gang activity, large-scale public disorder, drugs cases, rape and serious sexual offences, fraud, arson and offences of dishonesty.
His practice includes:
- Rape & sexual offences
- Child abuse and child destruction
- Drugs offences
- Firearms & other offensive weapons
- Gangland & violent crime
- Murder and manslaughter
- Mental health crime
- Road traffic offences
- Anti-social behaviour and banning orders
- Business and regulatory crime
- White collar and organised crime
- R v S (2021) - Acquittal on cut throat defence attempted rape trial.
- R v D (2020): Representing Dangerous Driving Offence at Minshull Crown Court. Press Coverage.
- R v Neish (2017) 8 week Murder Trial with 7 co-accused. Press Coverage.
- R v Seel (2016) 8 week Murder Trial, client acquitted of encouraging murder. Press Coverage.
- R v Poole (2016) - Defends woman charged with causing serious injury in dangerous driving incident. Press Coverage
- R v S (2016) - Secured acquittal for client charged for encouraging murder. Press Coverage
- R v Campbell (2016) - Press Coverage
- R v Omar (2016) - Press Coverage
- R v Timperly (2016) - Press Coverage
- Member of the Criminal Bar Association.