Administrative & Public Law
Stephen's immigration law practice brings him regularly into contact with the High Court in judicial review proceedings.
Stephen has developed experience in prison law, alongside his practices in both crime and immigration and asylum law.
- R v Smith : Successful defence against allegation of large-scale cultivation of cannabis
- R v Rasid & Others : Successful defence against allegation of supply of large amounts of cocaine and heroin
- R v Darbyshire : Successful defence against allegations of serious assault
- R v Patel : Successful defence in POCA proceedings. Reduced proceeds confiscated by a very substantial amount
- R v Schiavo : Successful defence in POCA proceedings. Reduced proceeds confiscated by a very substantial amount.
- R v Roache : Stalking case. Appealed sentence and achieved significant reduction.
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers Association