COVID-19: What to Expect when Visiting Kenworthy’s Chambers
PLEASE NOTE: If you are arranging to attend Chambers, please ensure that you have advised the office prior to your arrival. You can contact us on 0161 832 4036.
DO NOT come to Chambers if you are:
- experiencing any Covid-19 Symptoms
- are awaiting a test result
- if you or a household member have been told to self-isolate
- your doctor has told you that you need to shield as you are clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus
Keeping Kenworthy’s Safe, Secure and Clean
Additional cleaning and social distancing measures are in place to keep you and our staff safe. We ask during your visit to Chambers to adhere to the governments Hands-Face-Space guidance and help us by:
- staying 2m apart from others
- wearing a face covering at all times
- regularly and thoroughly using the hand-washing and sanitising facilities available
- entering the building at the time of your appointment
- following instructions when entering and exiting the building
Please be aware all visitors will temperature checked and asked to check in via the NHS Track and Trace App by a member of staff on arrival.
Kenworthy’s Chambers has a responsibility to protect its Staff, Members, Visitors and Licensees from risks to their health and safety. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.